A 2-part repair composite for metal repair and resurfacing based on solvent-free epoxy resin reinforced with silicon steel alloy. This repair material will not corrode and resists a wide range of chemicals. It is easy to mix and apply without the need of specialist tools and can be machined using conventional tools.
- Multi-purpose durable repair composite
- Fully machinable using conventional tools
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Simple mixing ratio
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent adhesion to metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium, brass and copper
- Will adhere to many other natural and synthetic materials including glass and wood
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Excellent electrical insulation characteristics
- Repair of cracks and holes on engine and pump casings, pipes, tanks and other equipment
- Resurface of pitted metal surfaces
- Repair of damaged shafts and hydraulic rams
- In-situ flange repair
- High strength structural adhesive for metal bonding
- Creation of irregular load bearing shims and reforming of bearing housings
Belzona 1111 (Super Metal) is suitable for contact with potable water as it is certified NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 – 2020 to and satisfies the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate requirements.
- ABS Approval
- Bureau Veritas Type Approval
- NSF/ANSI 61 – 2016: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- WRAS Approved Material
- DNV Approval
- China Classification Society
A self-lubricating epoxy metal repair composite for creation of low friction surfaces and protection of lubrication systems.
High temperature epoxy repair composite for rebuilding equipment damaged by erosion and corrosion.
Find an office
Let us help you with your assets integrity challenges
Discover VIVABLAST integrated solutions and services and advanced technologies being applied to the world’s industrial projects in preserving industrial assets.
Find more with us.